At this stage, sacrifices have to be made.
Here’s my list:
- Trailer of Optimus Prime- I’ve been drooling over this toy after visiting Greenhills. Die-cast metal. Bagay na bagay kay Prime! Oh my gulay!
- Jazz the Autobot- Again, I saw this in Greenhills. Drool-worthy. Jazz can transform into a Mazda 3! Oh my gulay!!!
- The Matrix Trilogy- Sold in your suking Music One stores. WTF, the last two took a dive but it’s still the action scenes that made this movie a classic.
- Adidas Shoes- Yep. 35th Anniversary. Goodbye. For now.
- Altec Lansing Sound Speakers- To fulfill the desires of my iPOD
- Apple iBook- The essence of a laptop
- Comics- Hmmm… maybe some titles but not all 😉
- Alcohol- Yes. I can do it.
Don’t get me wrong, what I’m saying is that it’s going to be worth it. Looking at it, I’ll be enjoying complete stuff of Neil Gaiman next year 😉