yanked from Jonz:
- The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
Direk Carlo J. Caparras asking me to give him the rights to make a movie based on my life. I have some people in mind who’d be my leading ladies and supporting cast. Will feature it on my next entry.
- When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes. Like any law-abiding citizen, I should help those capitalists like Mr. Henry Sy.
- If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
- Do you take compliments well?
With rosy cheeks and a jerky smile.
- Do you play Sudoku?
I am playing it twice Su(2x)-do(2x)-ku 🙂 ngwehehehehe.
ANG NA ANG NA
SU LA PU HIN
SU MAS KI DOT
MO KO MO KO
Oh, read it from left to right.
- If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
No. It is hard to die with nobody to remember you. Though you know that you’re dead(?).
- If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
My bag that contains my iPOD. If adrenaline permits, I would also salvage the ref.
- Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
- Who do you text the most?
- Favorite childrens book?
If you call the Bible a children’s book then it qualifies.
- Eye color?
- How tall are you?
Five feet, six inches tall but to the ladies, my shoe size is ahem, 16 😉
- If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Yes. It’s my karmic path but I think that I’m on my final stage of rebirth so I’m almost close to enlightenment.
- Any secret admirers?
Yes. That list will come out soon.
- When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Yes. That’s where Chengwa and I watch movies. Olive’s is owned by former Parañaque Mayor Pablo Olivarez. It is near Air Force One. And I haven’t been to Olive Garden.
- Favorite ex..?
- Where was the furthest place you traveled?
- Do you like mustard?
Yes. You just made me drool.
- Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
- Do you miss anyone?
My lolo, Chengwa, TLS, at mga tutubi.
- Can you do splits?
It might bang my testicles.
- What movie do you want to see right now?
The Simpsons. Last movie that I watched was Transformers. At ako lang mag-isa.
- What did you do for New Years Eve?
Went to my in-laws and drank leftover wine and champagne from my wedding.
- Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Haven’t watched but it looks scary.
- Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, but she’s one of my best friends.
- Whats the last letter of your middle name?
- Are you hispanic?
I’m trying to be like one. Esto, I can’t eh.
- Do you like care bears?
In my elementary days, part of our curriculum was to join a club. I have no fondness to join math, science, and religion club (but I am the Bible Quiz Champion). I opted to choose the HOBBY CLUB just to belong. If I remember correctly, I was made escort to Jet (congrats, Jet). This was during those stupid class elections where they would vote somebody as president because of his/ her high grades. Ang labo nun.
Anyway, going back to the question, YES, I LIKE THE CAREBEARS. And as member of the HOBBY CLUB, I have a collection of Carebears! I have to or I don’t belong 😛
- What do you buy at the Movies?
Tickets so that we could watch.
- Do you know how to play poker?
Yes and I have improved tremendously 😀
- Do you wear your seatbelt?
- What do you wear to sleep?
- Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
Yes. Just now, there’s a phenomenon that happened in Alabang-Zapote bridge that clogged the Coastal road and it’s called Cavite 🙂
- Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight as NLEX.
- Is your tongue pierced?
- Do you like Liver and Onions?
LIVER? No way. Ang atay ay ang mortal na kaaway ng karne. A sahog impostor in pancit. Onions, yes if deep fried.
- Do you like funny or serious people better?
- Ever been to L.A.?
No but I’ve been to LA LOMA.
- Who is on your mind right now?
Aimee. She’s going to sleep so I got to finish this.
- any plans 4 tonight?
‘Wag kang bastos. Sa akin na lang ‘yun.
- What are your favorite songs at the moment?
- Do you hate chocolate?
No but I HATE YOU FOR ASKING.
- What do you and your parents fight about the most?
For not turning off the switch of the water tank.
- Are you a gullible person?
Yes and I paid an obscene amount of money for it. I was swindled by a guy for a MACPRO worth five figures. Until now, the guy’s name is in my cell phone. And I’m just looking for a date to give him a cuss-filled hello. To those interested to know, invite me for a cup of coffee or a jug of gin pomelo. Will make it worth your time and money. Hehe.
- Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No because I have a wife (Be, if you’re reading this, do I get brownie points?).
- If you could have any job what would it be?
A guy who gives names to anything (be it a gadget or a street) and gets handsomely paid for it.
- Are you easy to get along with?
Yes. I am the ambassador of kwan.
- What is your favorite time of day?
Waking up next to my bebe.
- Are you generally a happy person?
I have to be. Life’s short and so are you.
Jonz, it’s only 49 questions 🙂